Nifty Pre Flight Notes:
• Weather is looking awesome. It'll be warm, there is plenty of water on the course, and you'll need it!
• There is no rest stop on the new course, but we pass services 4 times, although two of them are just off course. After Climb 2 in Orinda, then Peet's on Domingo in Oakland, then full Services after climb 7 in Oakland, then again at Peet's Domingo after climb 9. BRING MONEY!
• I will have some light snacks and gels at the start.
* As always, be courteous to others while riding. Be careful not to impede traffic when regrouping at the top of climbs.
* Please sign the waiver and donate $5 if you would like to be an official part of the ride. We will have friendly Strava KOM results on Marin, Thorndale and Claremont/Grizzly/Vollmer. We will also track overall moving time on the course. Your stops do NOT count against you. Descend with caution.
• Check in any time between 8:00 and 9:30 AM. After I finish checking everyone in, I will be rolling just after 9:30. Feel free to join my group if you like. We will be riding at a moderate pace. If you know the area, please help others navigate.
• Upload the ridewithgps file to your garmin, and print out the route sheet on ridewithgps.com See links above. if you like. I have made up custom route sheets that fit on one page and have been modified to be more accurate. These will be available at the start to those who sign in.
• Ride safe, have fun, and post your photos on the Facebook page.